- I finish what I start
- I am empathetic, socially sensitive and I like to cooperate with others
- I work very thoroughly, I try to look at the whole context and all points of view of a task
- Nearly 20 years professional experience in international environment
- Specific ergonomic knowledge (BOHS certificate) and project-experiences
- Organization of several behaviour based safety programs
- Extensive auditor experience
- Excellent employee award
- Wolf Emil prize* – Simultaneous development of ergonomics and productivity
- Wolf Emil prize* – “Pit Lane for the Soul” pilot program for assessment and management of psychosocial risks
* Innovation award of Chinoin Zrt. (Sanofi Group)
In my free time I
- hike and climb mountains,
- draw and paint,
- watch art and documentary movies.
- I have contact with many different industries and see lot of different technologies which widens my horizon.
- Each partner has its own EHS-culture and working with them means a new challenge every time.
- My job is my passion and here I can devote all of my working time to it.
- I never work alone here, every new partner brings new colleagues to our team.