- MSc Environmental Engineer, Engineer of Technology specialisation, University of Szeged,
- BSc Expert in Applied Environmental Studies, Waste Treatment and Disposal specialisation, University of Szeged,
- Health and Safety technician,
- Safety adviser for the transport of dangerous good
I would describe myself as being open-minded person. I allow myself to see things from other persons’ perspective. I consider this approach to be extremely important in my work as well. Protecting people at work is a very important task, so it is important to look at multiple perspective at once.
- Goal-oriented, I try to set the right goals for myself and stick to them regardless of obstacles.
- I am a quick learning person, who is receptive to learning new things.
- High flexibility,
- I like challenges.
- I stay calm in all kind of situations.
- Many years of experience in multinational companies in the field of EHS and ADR,
- Experience gained in health and safety-, and environmental auditing,
- Supervise the environmental remediation projects,
- Preparing different companies to obtain ISO certificatio
- Opportunity to gain wide range experience,
- Supporting team members,
- Life-long learning opportunity,
- Continuous challenges, constant motivation