The management of EHS activities, the call and the maintenance of the attention of the employees, and the safety-conscious culture are all based on successful communication.
During our training we introduce a wide range of EHS communication, techniques and pitfalls.
- The basis of the philosophy and the logic of EHS management
- Basic principles of EHS communication
- Visual and verbal communication in practice
- Establishing and organizing EHS campaigns
- Managerial communication, the basis of ’Walk to talk’
Target group: Managers and employees who are responsible for the introduction and maintenance of EHS system.