Methodology of safety-conscious management
A company which bases its existence on safety and which acts consciously, has to use every possible means to establish robust systems.
Our training provides help for the employees who operate EHS understand the relations of EHS, furthermore, it offers useful tools for managing EHS processes.
- The basis of the philosophy and the logic of EHS management
- Tools of the effective EHS communication
- Possibilities for the prevention and discovering of dangers
- EHS focused management in practice
- Assessment of risks, management of risk assessment
- Selection, interpretations and follow-up of indicators
Target group: Managers and employees who are responsible for the introduction and maintenance of EHS system